- Experienced MA that has worked in a busy multi-specialty clinic full time.
- Has prior knowledge of working with patients, documenting, obtaining urine drug screens, lab draws, and other duties not mentioned.
- Competitive hourly rate with experience.
- Looking for someone long term who can grow with practice.
- Will train for cardiology, pain management, and primary care, but would like someone with 1 year experience if possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Health insurance
- Internal Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Required)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Required)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Work Location: One location