- Experience with desktop hardware/software applications, operating systems, and network connectivity.
- You’ll spend your days identifying issues, repairing problems, helping users, updating systems, installing new hardware and software, troubleshooting computers and basic networks, documenting systems, and supporting the IT department as needed.
- Full-time position to follow.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Windows: 1 year (Required)
- Technical support: 1 year (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations